Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ciao, America!

Tomorrow I leave for my (a little over) three month European adventure! First, Lindsey, Adrienne, and I will spend a week in Austria. We are all meeting up in the Vienna International ariport on Saturday the 23rd, and will be taking in all the Austrian goodness for five glorious days. It will be my first hostel experience, which I am looking forward to. I hope we room with some crazy people so I can have some good stories. Hopefully the stories will not include important missing items or mysterious diseases. After that, Lindsey and Adrienne will fly back home to America and I will continue on to Rome. I am bringing my computer, so I will be able to somewhat regularly post pictures and such here. Now, I should probably start packing. That's right, I said start.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I am leaving the first comment!!! Yeah Sharlie I am so so proud of you! Thanks for starting your own blog. I think it'll be a great way to show your pictures and adventures. I didn't know that Adrienne and Lindsey were going with you for a week. That's really fun. Now you'll have someone to be with you on your big layover in London. Have a blast. I love you tons and thanks for taking the time to talk yesterday!